Tuesday, August 16, 2005

The August, 2005 “Resolution Report” Is Now Available

The Dispute Resolution Center’s August, 2005 issue of The Resolution Report is now available. It contains an update of the activities of the Supreme Court Committee on Alternative Dispute Resolution Rules and Policy [a hardworking group of dedicated and talented individuals], current Mediator Ethics Advisory Committee Opinions [a must read section], an update from the Mediator Qualifications Board [we can learn from the grievance case summary], the latest Message from the Director [Sharon Press - but you knew that] and, of course, my Case and Comment article starting on page 16 [I hope you like it and find it informative].

Please don’t forget to attend the annual DRC Conference August 25 – 27, 2005 [that’s next week], Great Expectations, in Orlando. Here’s the conference brochure and a registration form. If you attend, please find me to say hello at my Friday workshop [A5], 10:30am to noon or at the Mediation Training Center table!

I begin my latest 40 hour Circuit Civil Mediation Certification Training Program tomorrow which ends on Sunday. So, no blogging during the next 5 days and I’ll be back on Monday.

Have a good rest of the week, an enjoyable weekend, and “see you” Monday!

To email me, click Perry S. Itkin.